- Master/BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5 to 10 years related sales or business development experience in the aeronautical sector or equivalent sales role in Aviation/Aerospace industry, in particularly sales of aircraft component services in Asia Pacific region.
- Established network within the industry in Asia
- A natural communicator with impeccable business writing and internal collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Words and Powerpoint)
- Ablity to communicate effectively, present and influence effectively at all levels of organisation especially with senior level personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in the French language or 2nd language is an advantage
- Willingness to tavel and work in a global team. Frequent overseas travel required (up to 50%) throughout assigned sales territory in Asia and to France Headquarter
- Keeps abreast of industry trends or news and how they impact the company’s business
- Very comfortable being an individual contributor and self-starter in Asia with minimal supervision
- Customer focus
- Self motivated and driven
If you are confident that you have the right attributes, drive and skillsets, we invite you to send in your application with your updated resume below link.
OEMServices is an equal opportunity employer and employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.