- Support all Customer service activities
- Ensure on-time delivery for all spare parts and related services to all customers desire location
- Daily Turn Around Time and On Time Delivery review on customers’ orders
- Support Account Management Team by consolidating daily transactions (performance report, status report, etc)
- Complies consolidated weekly status stock replenishment/ repair reports for customer on a timely basis
- Collect and report customers’ feedback share and align with Accounts Manager and improve the organization to customer
- Maintain excellent organizational and time-management skills, with strong follow-through and perseverance to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Provide support and back-up assistance to peers in the Customer Service team
- Complies with all US and Singapore Export Control/ Dangerous Goods/ hazardous material Regulations
- To develop, manage and maintain strong relationship with Customers
- Maintain basic competency working with integrated data systems, Microsoft Office, Power Point and Excel (i.e., spreadsheets, formulas, importing and exporting of files, as applicable) as required
- Support customer AOG requirement as per Company’s commitment to customers that includes standby AOG duties (on rotation basis)
- Participate in account meetings with the responsible departments to share information and keep a global view on your customers’ activities which will include openly discussing order related issues to reduce possibility of issue escalation
- Candidate must possess at least A level/Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Logistic/Transportation, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required, preferably in Aviation/Aerospace or Logistics industry. Candidate with more relevant experience may be considered for a Senior post.
- Knowledge of Aviation or Supply Chain management is a plus
- Proficiency in Japanese a definite advantage to support Japanese speaking customers and counterparts
- Strong understanding of customers and market dynamics
- A passion for service excellance
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Sense of urgency
- Proficiency with MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Familiar with thunderbird mail application is an advantage
- Ability to work long hours and on weekends (if required)
- Willing to be rostered to be on standby and respond within stipulated timeframe upon activation
Check out our corporate site to know more about what we do: https://oemservices.aero/
If you are confident that you have the right attributes, drive and skillsets, we invite you to send in your application with your updated resume via “APPLY NOW”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.