Reporting to the EVP “Sales, Marketing & Business Development”, the Sales manager is in charge of coordinating the sales development of OEMServices, mainly for component services productsover the Asia-Pacific markets in cooperation with the OEM-Shareholders and OEM-Partners
- Promotion of OEMServices products towards defined countries and/or customers, mainly in Asia regions (but possibly in other territories). These countries / customers shall be assigned by his/ her management and could evolve in line with the sales network organization.
- Coordinate the “funnel” process that determines the OEMServices’ potential customers in Asia
- Coordinate the customer relationship as soon as the customer is identified as « to be qualified »
- Evaluate the competition
- Identify potential prospects and drive new leads from partners into the sales funnel
- Coordinates the relation with the sales teams of the partners in order to:
- Determine which new customers can be potentially interested into an OEMServices offer
- Qualify the customers already identified
- Organize joint visits to the customers to promote our proposals
- Effective management of the relationships with new partners’ organisations within Asia
- Manages and follow up the offers and the negotiation process with the customers
- Understands the requirement of customers and propose viable solutions and compelling business value propositions that encourage customers to adopt and invest in.
- Develop sales linked with OEMS trading activities
- Coordinates response and respond to RFQ
- Develop component and equipment leasing opportunities
- Meets or exceeds assigned sales KPIs
- Writes and negotiates the customer contract with the Commercial Project Manager
- Promotes the development of activity with existing customers
- Manage and maintain client relationships in Asia
- Establish networks in Asia
- Customers responsibilities will be assigned according to OEMS objectives
- Develops the Sales Actions Plan for Asia
- Assist in annual sales budget plan for Asia
- Master/BA/BS degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 5 to 10 years related sales or business development experience in the aeronautical sector or equivalent sales role in Aviation/Aerospace industry, in particularly sales of aircraft component services in Asia Pacific region.
- Established network within the industry in Asia
- A natural communicator with impeccable business writing and internal collaboration skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Words and Powerpoint)
- Ablity to communicate effectively, present and influence effectively at all levels of organisation especially with senior level personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to communicate in the French language or 2nd language is an advantage
- Willingness to tavel and work in a global team. Frequent overseas travel required (up to 50%) throughout assigned sales territory in Asia and to France Headquarter
- Keeps abreast of industry trends or news and how they impact the company’s business
- Very comfortable being an individual contributor and self-starter in Asia with minimal supervision
- Customer focus
- Self motivated and driven
If you are confident that you have the right attributes, drive and skillsets, we invite you to send in your application with your updated resume below link.
OEMServices is an equal opportunity employer and employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.